A kuttekeskus is an office centralized to transmit or receive a large volume of calls and inquiries by telephone. It possesses an open workspace for all the call center agents, with workstations having a computer and a display for every agent. This is connected to an outbound or an inbound call management system coupled with more supervising stations.
Words or Phrases you can use to provide customer service in Call Centers
Customers generally contact a customer service center when they are facing some issue. This eventually means that they are already commencing the contact with a negative experience. Being an agent, you should aim to turn such an experience into a positive one.
Below mentioned are five words and phrases that will help improve communication between you and your customer and turn all negative situations into positive ones.
- Unfortunately, you are facing this issue.
- Based on our customer experience, this is the perfect course of action.
- Try replacing the word “ but “ with “ All I am saying is “ or “ All I want to say is. “
- You can remind the client by saying, “ I am just doing my job, “ in case things start going out of your hand
- Try replacing the word “ yes “ with “ definitely “ as it sounds much more effective
Handling an angry client call
One might face occasional angry clients who are rude and not reasonable a majority of times in a kuttekeskus. Following are a few tips on how to handle such clients and completely diffuse the situation:
- Listen, listen, and listen
- Avoid any arguments
- Empathize with your client
The most important feature for being an agent in a call center is their ability to empathize. Developing a strong rapport with a client so that they listen and understand their problems helps to develop brand loyalty along with helping the client out. What else does a client require?