You are spoilt for choices when seeking date night ideas in San Diego. Plan a fun date that goes beyond grabbing a drink, movie night or dinner at a posh restaurant.
Dates are about getting to know more about your loved one. Now is the time to find out how your interests align with each other.
Below are some cool ideas that would leave you knowing a little more about his/her interests.
Ice skate on Coronado Beach:
- Hold her hands as you ice skate your way around the Coronado beach
- Take the 15-minute Coronado ferry and shop around at the Coronado Ferry Landing
- Spend the evening in a leisurely manner taking the gondola ride at Lake San Marcos
- Watch the sunset with her in the utter silence around
- Propose to her during the middle of a gondola ride away from people
Underground jazz show:
- Visit one of the cozy underground jazz clubs for a serene date
- Lock eyes with her and slow-dance
- Take a break from bingeing Netflix shows and enjoy outdoor cinema snuggling with your date
- Watch your favorite movie under the stars
- Plan a picnic at the massively large Balboa Park
- History enthusiasts can go museum-hopping
- Walk through the Japan Friendship Garden and check out the beautiful flowers and koi pond
Salsa classes at Seaport village:
- Partner with her, hold her close and learn some salsa moves
- Enjoy sumptuous food after dancing the night away